Thursday, January 9, 2020

Day 1 in Munich: Part 2 of the Munich Chronicles

My first day in Munich was packed with excitement! It went like this:
1: I went with my grandparents to the Bayern Munich Stadium, Alianz Arena. We had a tour there, and I learned all kinds of stuff! Did you know that on a full stadium, the arena can have 75000 people cheering the teams! Wow! I now know that you can sit next to the club managers and other important people! That is awesome!
2: I went to a BMW exhibit, and found awesome cars, like Rolls Royce! It was awesome! I saw a really old Mini, a super sports BMW (i8), and they were all beautiful, the colors matched, and the cars were SUPER comfy!
3: I went to the BMW museum, were they had motorcycles, old and new, really cool, painted cars, a special collection of priceless cars, that can be older than your house! Then, we saw the most epic BMW sports car ever! It runs on electricity, looks awesome, and goes really fast! All you need in a perfect car!
4: Well, that was my day! If you're reading this, thanks for tuning in to The Munich Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment